endless list of female artists: Laura Jane Grace
"You know that worry over whether or not people are going to love you and accept you, once you do show that part of yourself - the worry over whether or not a god would even love you. Those were all fears that were very real to me. But accepting myself and leading an authentic existence, ultimately, was more important to me than any of that."
that latest fuse interview though
- gerard: 'i think lola is gonna make it, they're very self reliant'
- fuse dude: 'haha, THEY are?'
- gerard: 'yes. /they/ are.'
Jeneil Williams, Herieth Paul, Ajak Deng, Riley Montana, Kai Newman, and Tosh Bellington photographed by Richard Burbridge, W Magazine November 2014
I used to rely on self-medication,
I guess I still do that from time to time,
But I’m getting better at fighting the future;
“Someday you’ll be fine”
Yeah, I’ll be just fine.
I’m sick of the things I do when I’m nervous,
Like cleaning the oven or checking my tyres,
Or counting the number of tiles in the ceiling;
Head for the hills, the kitchen’s on fire!
I just cried over the picture of the crowd SIO played to tonight. They’re going to reach SO MANY PEOPLE on this tour and I could not possibly be happier for them.
- Baby Boomers: The recent generation is so rude
- Baby Boomers: Screams at servers over petty shit like toast
- Baby Boomers: Screams at cashier for telling them their coupon is expired
- Baby Boomers: Ignores store policy
- Baby Boomers: Says racist and sexist things